KSCAN-Magic composite 3D scanners open up the first introduction of infrared laser + blue laser technology with five standard working modes: global initiative infrared laser large area scanning, blue laser crosses fast scanning, blue parallel laser fine scanning, single blue laser deep hole scanning, built-in photogrammetry system.
KSCAN-Magic series have a revolutionary breakthrough in performance. Its unparalleled scanning speed, accuracy, detail, scanning area, and depth of field greatly optimize the 3D measurement workflows and accelerate the product time-to-market. To obtain data on hard-to-reach or complex surfaces, KSCAN-Magic series can be equipped with portable CMM K-Probe, providing a comprehensive 3D digital solution for precision measurement.
- INNOVATIVE INFRARED LASER: KSCAN-MagicII innovatively adopts infrared laser scanning technology in worldwide. Its ultimate scanning area reaches 1440 mm × 860 mm, achieving precise wide range measurement with ease.
- EFFORTLESS EFFICIENCY: With 45 laser lines, KSCAN-Magic 3D scanner delivers ultra-fast scanning rate of 1,650,000 measurements/s. By flexibly switching the scanning modes, it satisfies different application needs, dramatically improving working efficiency.
- EXTREMELY-CLEAR DETAILS: Under hyperfine scanning mode, KSCAN-Magic 3D scanner can accurately obtain complete data on the surface of complex objects, easily capturing every detail with resolution of 0.010 mm.
- SINGLE LASER LINE SCANNING: Single laser line scanning mode accurately and quickly captures 3D data of deep holes and dead angle positions.
- METROLOGY-GRADE NDT MEASURING: 0.020 mm of scanning accuracy and 0.03 mm/m of volume accuracy; deliver ultra-high precision NDT for the aerospace industry.
- NO FEAR OF HARSHNESS: KSCAN-Magic supports super-high work adaptability in harsh environment; realistically restores the precise 3D data of reflective and black surface.
- PERSONALIZED ADJUSTMENT: Due to 925 mm depth of field, users can freely adjust the working distance based on the performance of details, efficiency and scanning area.
- MASSIVE FUNCTIONS: Built-in photogrammetry system, intelligent edge detection, contact probing and pipe measurement fulfill diverse application needs.
Scantech KSCAN-Magic Composite 3D Scanner
Scan Mode Ultra-fast scanning: 11 blue laser crosses
(+ 1 extra blue laser line)
Hyperfine scanning: 7 blue parallel laser lines
Large area scanning 11 parallel infrared laser lines
Laser lines total 41
Deep hole scanning support
Accuracy 0.020 mm
Scanning rate Up to 1,350,000 measurements/s
Scanning area Up to 1440 mm × 860 mm
Standard configuration: Built-in
Scanning area: 3760 mm × 3150mm
Depth of field: 2500 mm
Laser class CLASS Ⅱ (eye-safe)
Resolution Up to 0.010 mm
Work alone: 0.030 mm/m
Work with 1m reference bar: 0.020 + 0.020 mm/m
Work with MSCAN-L15: 0.020 + 0.015 mm/m
Stand-off distance 300 mm
Depth of field 925 mm
Portable CMM K-Probe Optional: Support
Single point repeatability: 0.030 mm
Tracking frequency: 60 hz